Are you looking for an easy method to activate your Netflix on your devices? Don’t worry at all, as you have arrived at the right place. Keep reading to explore the Netflix.com/activate steps.
Steps To Activate Netflix on Your Device
You all know that most of the latest devices will require the users tofirst activate their devices before they can sign in to Netflix and other video streaming platforms. Now you might be thinking that Netflix Activation is a little complex, and you may need an expert’s help with this. However, the fact is, all you need to do is follow some simple steps to active Netflix on your devices. If you have not activated your Netflix account, then just follow the below-mentioned steps to get it done.
- If you don’t have the Netflix app, then visit Google Play Store and download and install the app on your device.
- Once done, you need to open the Netflix app.
- On your screen, you will see different subscription plans. Choose based on your budget and other requirements. For instance, on how many devices you want to use the app.
- Now, you need to create your Netflix account. You can simply use your email ID and set a strong password for your account.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter your debit and credit card details.
- Complete the payment process to successfully create your Netflix account.
This method is ideal for activating Netflix on smartphones or iPhones. So, how to activate Netflix on your smart TV? Don’t panic at all, and follow the below-given steps.
Most users would encounter a white screen along with few instructions when connecting a TV or Blu-ray player to their Netflix account. You can also find an activation code displayed on the screen.
- First of all, you need to open the Netflix app on your smart TV. Well, if the app is missing, you go to Google Play Store and download the app.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Now, click on the Activate option.
- You will see a new screen with an activation code.
- Now, you need to launch a web browser using any internet-activated device. You can use your smartphone, your laptop, or your PC.
- Type Netflix.com/activate on the address bar.
- If asked, you may need to sign into your account. ‘
- Once done, you can now enter the activation code displayed on your screen and click on the Activate option.
Just wait for a few seconds, and your device will refresh automatically, and then you will be able to use your Netflix account on the desired device. Once registered, Netflix will not enter your username and password whenever you open the app.
Is It Possible to Add Another New Device to Your Netflix Account?
Yes, based on your plan, you can add multiple devices to your Netflix account. For that, first, you will have to login to your account and then open the account page. Then, you need to click on the Manage Profiles option and click on the Add Profile option. Now, you need to add a new username to create a new account.
If you are using a basic subscription plan, then you can only use one device at a time to access Netflix. By opting for a standard subscription plan, you can use two devices. However, with a premium plan, you can access Netflix on around four different devices.
How To Get More from Your Netflix Account?
Well, you can face issues like geo-restrictions while using Netflix and can’t view the contents that are available in other regions. For example, if you are living in the UK, you may not be able to access American Netflix’s content. But you can eliminate such issues by using a VPN.
Purchase a premium VPN subscription plan and then download and install the VPN tool on your smartphone or smart TV. Now, connect to a Netflix compatible server available in the USA. Once done, you can use Netflix in that particular region.
The article clearly explains the process of Netflix activation. If you look at the steps, you will find that the process is very easy. So, what are you waiting for? Get a plan and activate your Netflix now to enjoy interesting TV series, the latest movies, and more.