HBO Now allows the users to stream the latest collection of TV series, blockbusting shows, movies, and more. This is a standalone app, and you don’t have to get a pay-TV provider to stream HBO Now. You can buy a subscription plan that will cost you around USD 15 per month. But you can’t access the content unless you activate the HBO Now channel. You can get it done through hbonow.com/tvcode. Now let’s explore the steps for activating the HBO Now channel on different devices.
Methods to Activate HBO Now On Your Amazon Firestick
To activate HBO Now on your Fire TV or FireStick, you will have to visit hbonow.com/tvcode, and then there, you need to enter the activation code. But make sure that you have installed the app to the Fire TV. Follow the steps to activate the app now.
- First of all, you need to turn on your Amazon FireStick and make sure that you have an active internet connection.
- Now from your Fire TV Home Screen, you need to visit the Amazon Store. From there, use the search function to search for HBO Now.
- Locate the app and install the History Channel app on your device.
- Once installed, open the app from your device apps list.
- Once launched, you will be asked to sign in to your HBO Now account. You can enter your Fire TV username and password.
- If you don’t have an account, then you should create one to complete the activation process.
- Once you log in, you can see the activation code.
- To use the activation code, you need to visit hbonow.com/tvcode using your mobile device or PC.
- When you are on the activation page, you need to enter the activation code and then click on the Activate option.
Once done, the HBO Now channel subscription status will be checked, and if you have a valid plan, the channel will get activated.
Activating The Channel On Your Apple TV
HBO Now channel can be easily streamed on Apple TV. To install and activate the HBO Now channel, you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, turn on your Apple TV and make sure that the TV is connected to the internet.
- From the Apple TV Home screen, you need to click on the Apple App Store.
- While on the Apps Store, search for HBO Now.
- You will get a list with relevant search results. From the list, Choose HBO Now and install the app on your Apple TV. Just click on the Get option and if prompted, enter your Apple account password to verify the download.
- Once you are done installing the app, you can now launch the History Channel app on your device.
- Upon launching the History Channel app, you will have to sign in to your HBO Now account.
- After that, you can find the activation code. Remember that the code will be valid for 30 minutes.
- You will need to visit hbonow.com/tvcode, and while on the activation page, you need to enter the activation code.
That’s it. You have successfully activated the HBO Now channel on your Apple TV.
Activating HBO Now On Roku Via Hbonow.com/tvcode
HBO Now can also be streamed on the Roku after getting a valid subscription plan. Just follow the below-mentioned steps to get it done.
- First, you need to turn on your Roku TV and make sure that it is connected to a working internet connection.
- Now, from the Roku app home screen, click on the Roku Channel Store.
- Now, you need to choose the Streaming channels.
- Using the search functionality, search for the HBO Now channel app.
- Click on the Get or Download option to add the channel to your Roku device.
- Once done, you can see the HBO Now channel on your Roku Channels list.
- Launch the HBO Now app andsign in to the app by entering the HBO Now log-in credentials.
- Once you sign in to your HBO Now account, you will get the activation code. Write it down and move to the next step.
- Using your PC and mobile phone, you need to visit hbonow.com/tvcode, and there you need to enter the activation code displayed.
So, what are you waiting for? Activate the channel now and enjoy all your favorite shows and movies.