When watching history content, you can always go to History Channel. The channel has multiple shows related to different historical events and current events. By watching the shows, you will be able to explore the most crucial events in human history. Using the History Channel app, you will get access to the unique history channel content on the go. However, before you can go ahead and stream your favourite show, you will have to activate the channel by visiting history.com/activate.
How To Activate The Channel on Your Device?
The History Channel app can be easily on mobile devices running on Android and iOS. You can also use it on popular streaming platforms, such as Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, and Apple TV. The activation steps may differ based on the streaming device, but the steps are easy to follow. Let’s have a look at the History.com/activate channel activation process.
Steps To Activate History Channel On Your Roku Device
- Turn on your Roku device and click the Home button on the remote.
- Now, click on the search icon and then type History Channel in the search box.
- You will get a list with the channel names. Choose the official History Channel app from the list.
- Then click on the Add channel option. This will initiate the installation process. Once you are done installing the app, you need to go to the channel.
- Open the History channel and then click on the Activate your device option.
- A new window will appear on the screen with a unique activation code.
- Now, you need to open a browser on your PC, laptop, or mobile phone and type the activation page address, i.e., history.com/activate.
- On that screen, you need to choose the streaming device, and then you will be redirected to a page where you need to enter the activation code.
- Enter the code and then click on Continue to activate the device.
Now you can access the full library of the History channel on your Roku device.
Activating History Channel On Your Firestick
- First, you need to download and install the History Channel app on your Fire TV. You can do that by visiting the Apps section.
- Inside the Apps section, using the search function, locate the app. Now, download and install the app.
- After the completion of the installation process, launch the app.
- Now, you will see the activation code. Note down the code.
- Use a mobile or desktop browser and visit the activation page by typing history.com/activate.
- When you are on the official activation page, you need to choose your streaming service provider and then enter the code displayed on the screen.
To finalize the activation process, click on the Continue option. Now, the app will refresh, allowing you to check out all the available content.
Activating The App On Your Android Mobile Phone
- Unlock your device and from the device’s home screen, locate the Google Play Store and click on it.
- Then, using the search bar, find the History app and click on the Install option. This will download and install the app automatically.
- Once the app is installed, you need to open the app from the home screen.
- At the initial app screen, you will be asked to log in to your History account. Enter your History channel account email id and password.
- Once you are logged in, you can easily access the massive library of the History channel.
Is It Possible To Stream History Channel For Free?
Well, it is possible. But for that, you will need to get a streaming service with the History Channel. Some popular streaming services, such as Sling TV, FuboTV, Hulu, and more, offer History Channel free of cost. You can also sign-up for their free trial and watch History Channel.
The app is completely free to download and use. But remember that to activate and stream the content, you will need a valid TV provider account. If you look at the activation process, you will find it easy. So, activate it now and stream the amazing content now.