Hulu is a major and widely used online streaming platform that provides users with a huge library of on-demand TV shows, movies, and more through different channels. One can easily enjoy access to thousands of movies, shows, and more on Hulu using their gaming consoles, mobile phones, laptops, and TVs.
But how to Hulu.com/activate on your TV? Even though some people find the Hulu Activation process a little complex, it is a hassle-free process. Here you will explore different ways to activate your Hulu account using Hulu.com/activate.
How to Activate Hulu On Your TV?
It is easy to access and manage while watching your favorite online content on Hulu. Well, it is very easy to activate Hulu on your smart TV as nowadays, most smart TVs have in-built applications, such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, and more. The steps you need to follow are:
- First, you need to press the Home Button located in your remote.
- Now click on Apps
- Using the search bar, you can search for the Hulu app. If the app is not there, you can simply download it from the Google Play Store and install it on your Android smart TV for free.
- Now, you need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Hulu.com activation process.
- Once the app is installed, launch the app.
- Click and then enter the login credentials on the welcome screen.
- Once done, click on the Active on a Computer option.
- Now you will see aHulu.com activation code with a link that you need to visit to Hulu.com/activate your Hulu account on that TV.
- You can use your smartphone to open that link. Open any browser available on your phone and search for hulu.com/activate.
- You may need to log in to complete the process.
- Now, you need to input the activation code displayed on your TV.
- Once entered, click on the Continue or Activate option to begin the process.
- Now you need to click the desired Hulu profile from the displayed list to enjoy streaming.
How to Activate Hulu Through Sprint?
- First of all, you need to switch off your home Wi-Fi and use your mobile data for this.
- Remember that the network and browser you are using should be Sprint; otherwise, you will not be able to activate it.
- Click on the Activate option.
- Now, click on your Sprint account to activate it.
- Now, you need to buy a suitable plan. So, choose a plan and enter your contact number before clicking on the Continue option.
- Then, you need to click on the Confirm option once you are done making the required changes.
- Now check the Sprint notification and open the received link.
- Login to the account using your credentials.
- Once done, download and install the app. When you open the Hulu app, you will find it linked with your Sprint account.
What If Hulu.com/activate Does Not Work?
It has been seen that sometimes, after the Hulu activation process, Hulu tv doesn’t activate on the installed devices. Well, there is no need to panic at all. If you face any issues during and after the activation process, you can visit the official site of Hulu and get in touch with their customer care executives to get effective solutions.
Sometimes, based on the issues, Hulu can consistently send you a notification at whatever point another gadget is enacted with your record. You may also need to check for the gadgets’ entirety that is enacted on the Hulu account you are using.
Well, you can easily handle those gadgets and can also log out from the desired gadget if you want to do so. The procedure is very simple.
- To get started with this, you need to visit hulu.com/account.
- Make sure that you are already signed in. Now, you need to click on the Watch Hulu option.
- Then, on the next screen, click on the Manage Devices option.
- Now you can see the list of gadgets connected with the Hulu account.
There is no doubt that Hulu is a popular streaming app among users and offers different types of video content. All you need to do is activate the app, and you can enjoy watching your favorite videos anyplace you like. Just follow the above-mentioned steps and complete your Hulu activation process.