Speaking about Hoichoi, it is a popular Indian video streaming platform and is owned by SVF Entertainment. Launched in the year 2017, it has become quite popular in the country. It has some interesting TV shows, documentaries, web series, movies, and more. Besides, it also has Bengali podcasts and music. The best thing about the Hoichoi app is that it runs on different streaming devices, such as Roku, Fire TV, MI TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and more. However, to enjoy the unique content, you will have to create an account with Hoichoi and then activate the app through Hoichoi.tv/activate. Let’s explore the steps here.
Creating A Hoichoi Account
Before you can begin the process of activating the app, you will have to create a Hoichoi account. Follow the steps mentionedbelow to get it done.
- In order to create an account, first, you will have to visit the official site of Hoichoi.tv/activate
- When you enter the official site address, you will be redirected to the sign-up page. There you need to click on the log-in option, located in the screen’s upper right corner.
- Then you need to click on the Subscribe option and, when prompted, enter all the required data.
- Next, choose a subscription plan based on your budget and then click on the Verify option to complete the process.
Once you are done with creating a Hoichoi account, you can begin with the steps to activate Hoichoi on different compatible devices.
Activating Hoichoi on Amazon Fire TV
If you are using Amazon Fire TV and want to activate the Hoichoi app on that, then just follow the steps mentioned here.
- First of all, you need to turn on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Ensure that you have a working internet connection on your device.
- You need to click on the app’s icon from the home screen.
- Then, locate the search icon, and there, you need to type the Hoichoi app.
- From the displayed list, you need to choose the official Hoichoi app.
- Now, click on the Get orInstall button based on the TV service provider you are using.
- This will start the installation process. This may takea few minutes. Once done, you can launch the installed app.
- Now, you need to click on the My Hoichoi option.
- Then you will have to click on the Activate Device option.
- This will open a screen with your unique activation code along with activation instructions.
- Note down the code and move on to another device, such as your computer or mobile phone. Using any browser, you need to visit hoichoi.tv/activate to access the activation page.
- If asked, you may need to enter your phone numberand other account credentials.
- Now, you need to submit the code displayed on the TV Screen in the respective field.
- Once entered, click on the Activate option.
That’s it. You have successfully activated the Hoichoi channel on your Fire TV. Go on and stream all your favorite content.
How to Activate Hoichoi On Your Roku Device?
Activating Hoichoi on your Roku device is very easy and straightforward. In a few simple steps, you can enjoy streaming Hoichoi on Roku. The steps that you need to follow for this are:
- Turn on your Roku device and then navigate to the home page. On that page, you need to choose the streaming channel option.
- Now, click on the search icon and enter Hoichoi using the virtual keyboard. Always use the official app for maximum benefits.
- Once located, you can click on the add channel option, and that will install the app on your Roku device.
- Once installed, you need to open the Hoichoi app, and then you need to click on the My Hoichoi option.
- Now, click on the Activate device option to get your activation code.
- Go to Hoichoi.tv/activate using any browser on your laptop or smartphone.
- On that page, you will be asked to enter the given code. Enter the code and then click on the Activate button.
Now the screen will refresh automatically, and you can watch all the available shows of Hoichoi on your Roku device.
The activation steps are easy to follow, and you will complete the process within a few minutes. Just make sure that you have a compatible device and follow the steps mentioned here.